16 June 2009

Week 27

Not much has been going on this week. I am in hibernation mode.

Today the weather forecast was for a very cold southerly change. I got home from dropping the girls at daycare and the weather was quite nice. I considered getting out in the garden to do some work. Then I figured the southerly snap would probably hit in about an hour and I'd have only just gotten started and would have to stop again. So I spent the day inside catching up on other stuff. The cold weather didn't hit till 2.30 this afternoon. And, boy, is it cold.

Earlier in the week I attempted to make some feijoa sorbet using this recipe. I didn't follow the recipe exactly due to the time of day and not having the proper equipment. It doesn't look exactly like I would expect it to. But, it still tastes pretty good.

We also made some pretty good feijoa and orange muffins. So now all our feijoa's are used up for another year.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment